What is Assisted Move?
So, you’ve just found your dream home at Lairds Way but then the sudden dread strikes. You’ve still got your house to sell! Houses are selling quickly, will your favourite still be there once it’s sold? We know the thoughts. Which is why we’ve launched our Assisted Move scheme, to take that stress away so you can concentrate on reserving your brand new home.
Assisted Move enables you to reserve your brand new home while we take care of selling your current property. We will arrange the valuations and appoint our local agent to take care of your homes marketing activity. It gets better, we’ll even pay half of your agent fees on completion.
You can use our Assisted Move scheme when selling any type of property, regardless of its value, making this an excellent scheme to take advantage of whether you’re moving to a bigger, smaller or similar style of home.
So now we’ve got your attention, how does it work?
- Find your dream home
- We will appoint our local agent to carry out a no obligation valuation on your property. Once a sale has been agreed, the marketing period for your current home will start.
- The day the property goes on the market, providing you have your financials in place, we will accept a reservation fee and you can secure your brand new home.
- Once your property is on the market, you have 6 weeks to find a buyer for your current home.
- Once you have found a buyer who can exchange within 28 days, we will instruct solicitors and proceed with the sale.
- Upon completion on your new home, we will pay half of your estate agent fees
- You move into your brand new home.
Terms and conditions do apply, so if you want to speak to our sales team, you can contact them on the following – 0113 825 6777.
Find out more about the exclusive development Lairds Way in Penistone here